FINA Worldwide, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. This site does not contain links to other sites. FINA Worldwide, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
Personally identifiable information is often required to participate or receive various services and events offered by FINAWorldwide.com. This may include your full name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number, company name, professional title and additional demographic information about you.
We collect personally identifiable information that you choose to provide to us when you register for a meeting, special event or travel booking, submit a support request; or otherwise communicate with us. When you provide this information to us, you are no longer ‘anonymous’. We also may receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you have provided to us, both online and offline.
If you purchase services on our website, or through a printed form, you may also choose to provide us with your credit card or other payment information. This information is never shared with a third party and is kept highly secure, as explained later in this document.
FINAWorldwide.com is not responsible for the information you voluntarily provide about yourself in any ‘public’ area of our web site, such as discussion forums, blog comments, or other open access processes. You may update your online profile, if applicable, on the FINAWorldwide.com web site, which you have participated.
How We Use Your Contact Information
We may use your provided contact information for any of the following reasons:
- If you are a current customer to one of our services, we will send you notifications for service promotions, such as travel specials or service-related updates.
- If you are a current or recent attendee or sponsor of one of our events, we will send you notifications and updates related to your participation in these and future events.
- To provide you with information about our services you’ve accessed or booked, including online event registrations or travel bookings.
- Communicating with you about changes or updates to our site and services.
We may also use your contact information to ask for you to input in research about our events, or services; ask you to provide additional information to help us improve your experience with our services; or provide you with additional information about other services or events we think may be of interest to you.
You may also receive e-mail newsletters and other content-driven e-mail services with targeted, relevant content based on your provided demographic information or the appropriate industry our event or web site targets.
We will not send you relevant information or offers from third party businesses, organizations or partners.
Additionally, you will receive transaction information from us, such as information related to your account, payment or billing information.
Sharing Informations With Third Parties
FINAWorldwide.com contracts with several reputable third party companies to provide us with specialized services in the travel industry, hotel industry and destination management, in order to confirm your required hotel, travel, or ground transportation requirements. Those companies do not share your information with any other companies without the user’s explicit permission. We only deal with companies whom we believe share our commitment to your privacy.
FINAWorldwide.com will disclose your personal information and/or IP address under the following circumstances:
- When required by law or in good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigation of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FINAWorldwide.com;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of FINA Worldwide, LLC and its services, or visitors/users of FINA Worldwide, LLC services and related properties;
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, FINA Worldwide, LLC privacy, terms or legal notices, web site user agreements, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing FINAWorldwide.com or other FINA Worldwide, LLC services;
- To process or fulfill your registration or notify you of your registration status;
- When we have your consent to do so;
- When you have used a co-branded service within FINAWorldwide.com or a FINA Worldwide, LLC service, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service provider. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information, except for the purpose of providing these services.
Certain information, such as your password and credit card information, is never disclosed in any form whatsoever to any outside party. Some transactions and registration components may take place through third-party software or partners, but this information is used for those purposes only and is not shared otherwise.
FINAWorldwide.com / FINA Worldwide, LLC is based in Montclair, New Jersey, in the United States of America. Any information you provide may be stored and maintained in a secure database in the United States or transferred to a secure database outside the United States.
In the case of a change of ownership or a merger involved FINAWorldwide.com or any business unit or property that is part of FINA Worldwide, LLC, your contact information associated with that business would be one of those transferred assets.
Keeping Your Data Secure
The security of your data is very important to FINAWorldwide.com and FINA Worldwide, LLC. We use industry-standard security precautions, including appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures, to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. This includes contracting with companies that provide us with services and technology that share our commitment to privacy and information security. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of these parties.
Due to the design of the Internet, ever-changing security methods and attempts to disrupt said security, and other factors outside the control of FINAWorldwide.com and FINA Worldwide, LLC, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. We also strongly encourage users to ensure their computers and other devices used to access the internet, email and the Web are up-to-date with the latest anti-spyware, anti-spam, anti-virus and other security software to ensure optimum protection.
By utilizing the services, provided by FINAWorldwide.com and FINA Worldwide, LLC, you agree that any information you voluntarily provide is accurate and truthful. FINAWorldwide.com and FINA Worldwide, LLC reserve the right to deny access to the same if we believe information has been provided that is false, misleading or otherwise inappropriate. You consent to our user of your contact information as it is outlined in this privacy statement.
FINA Worldwide, LLC reserves the right to access and disclose personally identifiable information to comply with applicable laws, lawful government requests, any orders of the court or as outlined in this document.
Any changes to this privacy statement will be posted on this page, with the most current date of new information provided. We encourage users to review this page for any changes, and your continued use of our services and events constitutes your acceptance of this entire privacy statement.